When should you use Remarketing Lists for Search Ads?
- To reach out to new customers who share the behaviors and characteristics of your remarketing audience segments
- To reach people based on advanced demographic criteria
- To identify loyal customers and expand the reach to those who resemble your customers
- To reach people who have already engaged with your website in the past
Correct Answer is: To reach people who have already engaged with your website in the past.
Points to Remember, Why this Option is Correct?
Many of the Users are Searching On Search Engines about related topics Following reason to Engaged.
Learn More From Google Help: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2701222?hl=en
How To Give Google Ads Search Certification Exam Step By Step?
- Go to Directly Skillshop Search Advertising LMS Portal
- Log in with your Google Account
- Click on Google Ads Search Assessment
- Read and Confirm the Disclaimer & Terms Condition
- Click on Launch to begin the assessment test
- 80% Minimum Passing Required & Get Certificate
Remember: The Only Certification is not important, Knowlege is Important!
Google Ads Search Assessment is given a total of 75 minutes to solve 50 Questions.
Important Rules while giving Exam:
So, I hope you understand about the Google Ads Search Certification When should you use Remarketing Lists for Search Ads? Question & Detail Answer for When should you use Remarketing Lists for Search Ads?